Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I should write in English



Why so? Perhaps that's ur question. I'm about to ask the same question too. Let see, I used to 'walking' around the blog. And gave comment or just wrote 'hi' to blogs I could read. And I just felt uncomfortable when I couldn't read the blog (coz of the different language and different letter). But I do the same things! I knew that blogging with my own language made my blog 'un-universal'. But I cant help it. I only speak some (very little little, actually) vocab in English. The very simple vocabs. So I think it would be more comfortable when I speak in my own language.

Perhaps I'll write in English, and Indonesia also. So that I could universalize my blog and I could still speak up my mind. Can I? Hopefully! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment